EUGENE, Ore. - Eugene Police arrested a 45-year-old man, who they said got into a fight with a teen at Amazon Park.
It happened around 2:15 P.M. on Wednesday afternoon.
Police said a 17-year-old was with a teacher and a group of students when he got into an argument with Jacob Rasmussen.
Officers said Rasmussen hit the teen in the face and the two wrestled on the ground.
They said after the fight, Rasmussen screamed and chased the group.
Officers said they later found Rasmussen standing in the middle of East 24th Avenue blocking traffic.
Police said they arrested him for disorderly conduct.
- Man accused of fighting a teen at Amazon Park
- Walmart enlists help from Japan in fight with Amazon
- Amazon and Walmart take their fight to India
- Seattle's proposed tax to fight homelessness may hit Amazon hardest
- Amazon vs. Walmart: The fight for India is just beginning
- Man faces sex abuse charges, accused of abusing 2 teens
- Man found dead in Amazon Creek identified
- Teen fighting for his life after weekend crash
- The young activist fighting for Sudanese teen on death row
- Teen fighting for the rights of gun owners