CORVALLIS, Ore. – Corvallis police arrested a man accused of robbing an ATM customer at Bank of America.
Police said they got a call about the robbery outside the Bank of America at 324 SW 3rd Street on December 27. According to the victim, an unknown person grabbed his money as it was being dispensed from the ATM. Police said the suspect then ran away. Officers responded to the area around 10:15 a.m.
On Thursday, January 4, police arrested Christopher Becker, 28, in Lincoln County. He was taken to the Benton County Jail on multiple charges including Robbery III, Theft II, and Harassment with a bail of $40,000.
- Man arrested after robbery outside Corvallis ATM
- Salem police arrest man for Corvallis robbery
- Corvallis PD: Officers are looking for suspect in bank robbery
- 10 men arrested in Corvallis prostitution sting
- Police: Corvallis man arrested for suffocating and kidnapping woman
- Corvallis man arrested after pedestrian struck in La Pine
- Masked man robs Walmart in Corvallis
- Corvallis man charged with embezzling $33,000
- Man arrested for armed robbery at Econolodge
- Springfield ATM compromised by skimming device