EUGENE, Ore. -- Police are looking for a man who they said sexually abused two girls at the Valley River Center.
Two girls reported a man, who they did not know, touched them at the mall on December 12.
They told police they were leaving the food court when the man followed them to the Vans store.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man in his 20s with an average build. Police said he stands between 5'6" and 5'7" and was wearing a red, white, and black checkered flannel button up shirt and camo green joggers. He was seen leaving the mall in a tan 2001 Honda Accord with license plate 925JGSOR.
Police are asking anyone with information on the man or the vehicle to contact them at 541-682-5111.
- Man wanted for alleged sex abuse at Eugene mall
- Man sentenced for sex abuse outside South Eugene High School
- Creswell School District sued over sex abuse allegations
- Lebanon man faces sex abuse charges
- Man faces sex abuse charges, accused of abusing 2 teens
- Attorney in church sex abuse lawsuit says clients want closure
- Junction City man arrested in Oklahoma for Oregon sex abuse allegations
- Linn County man, 80, convicted of sex abuse
- Police searching for Coquille man charged with sex abuse
- Registered sex offender arrested Tuesday on sex abuse charges