MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) - The operator of a child care facility in Medford is being held on $2 million bail after police said he sexually abused two young children in his care.
Detectives say 32-year-old Andrew Conaway owns the Family Friendly Daycare with his wife. Conaway was arrested Wednesday after authorities determined that he abused two children, both under 6 years old.
Medford police said in a news release they believe the abuse occurred at the daycare.
The Associated Press could not immediately locate contact information for the facility or Conaway's residence. The Oregon Secretary of State's online directory lists no business named "Family Friendly Daycare," nor does the state Education Department's Early Learning Division list a daycare by that name.
The police department did not immediately return a message seeking further information.
Investigators asked that anyone with information regarding Conaway or the facility contact them.
- Medford daycare operator arrested in sex abuse case
- Medford chiropractor faces sex abuse charges
- Registered sex offender arrested Tuesday on sex abuse charges
- Woman arrested for sex abuse of boy, 12
- Man faces sex abuse charges, accused of abusing 2 teens
- Lebanon man faces sex abuse charges
- LCC Board member accused of sex abuse
- Victim in A3 sex abuse case intends to sue Springfield School District
- Medford man accused of sexually abusing middle school-aged girls
- College of Veterinary Medicine resumes normal operations following EHV-1 case