MEDFORD, Ore. -- Jackson County Sheriff's Office arrested an 18-year-old Medford man they said had sexual contact with middle school-aged girls.
Deputies said on Thursday, after a four-month investigation, they arrested Joshua Thomas Campos.
Detectives said he is facing a number of charges including sexual abuse, rape, and sodomy.
Detectives said the charges involve three separate victims, ages 13 and 14, in incidents that happened last year. Deputies said Campos contacted the victims through friends, at parties, and online.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Office said they believe there are likely more victims who have not yet come forward, and ask those victims or anyone who has information to share about the case, to call Detective Steve Bohn at (541) 774-6168.
- Medford man accused of sexually abusing middle school-aged girls
- Gresham man accused of sexually abusing two teenage girls
- Man sentenced for sexually abusing Oregon girl
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse
- Man accused of sexually abusing two girls in Springfield, arrested in Marion County
- Taekwondo instructor accused of sexually abusing children
- Classroom volunteer accused of sexually abusing kindergartner
- Junction City man accused of sexually abusing foster child
- Roseburg man accused of sexually abusing 6-year-old
- New middle school grand opening