MILL CITY, Ore. - A transient was arrested Thursday accused of stabbing someone on SW Kinwood Avenue.
Terrence A. Bostick called 911 around midnight on January 4. Dispatch reported Bostick went unconscious while talking on the phone. Paramedics took him to Santiam Memorial Hospital. He suffered one stab wound to a bicep, severing an artery. He is in stable condition.
Deputies found the suspect, 30-year-old Kody Marie Dunlap, a couple blocks away. She was arrested on charges of assault, tampering with evidence, and violation of restraining order.
- Transient accused of stabbing man
- Man accused of stabbing dog appears in court
- City of Winston proposes a transient room tax increase
- 10 transients kicked out of a house in Bethel
- Woman accused of stabbing boyfriend for cheating
- Construction worker accused of trying to stab coworker
- MAX stabbing suspect accused of assaulting black inmate
- Ashland teen accused of killing mother, stabbing sister pleads guilty
- Roseburg man arrested for allegedly stabbing, killing man
- Oregon man pleads guilty in stabbing death of SUV driver