Scroll for more content...
Introducing yourself, exchanging contact information and getting to know others in your area can go a long way in preventing crimes in small communities. Doing this can help you pick up on anyone suspicious and unfamiliar lurking in your neighborhood.
Police say that suspects follow delivery trucks around. If you or your neighborhood watch group spot any suspicious activity like this you should contact police.
- Neighborhoods should band together to deter package thefts
- Residents urged to join neighborhood watch groups to help deter burglars
- Roseburg Police investigating mail thefts in two neighborhoods
- Vandals hit Springfield neighborhood
- Couple pranks package thieves
- Eugene neighborhood upset over offensive graffiti
- Family fight turns into neighborhood chaos
- Firefighters install smoke detectors in Springfield neighborhood
- Growing turkey population sparks controversy in local neighborhoods
- LTD considers adding homeless camp to Santa Clara neighborhood