EUGENE, Ore. - The University of Oregon is expected to get more flash and cash from Nike.
The Oregonian reports that Nike's current deal with the Ducks expires in June.
Nike has reportedly offered to more than double that contract, giving the school $88 million over the next 11 years.
They said Nike would pay up to $2.5 million in cash and send up to $6 million in gear each year.
The board of trustees is expected to consider the offer next Thursday.
If they take the contract, the Ducks will reportedly get a $3 million dollar signing bonus.
- Nike puts $88 million on the table for University of Oregon
- Nike extends $88 million sponsorship offer to UO
- UO unanimously approves Nike sponsorship
- Oregon State University buys building for $19.8 million
- Thurston High School student designs Nike shoes
- Basketball player sues the University of Oregon
- Oregon State University professor will appeal termination
- Osprey lays eggs at University of Oregon
- University of Oregon holds 142nd commencement
- Court: Nike logo of Michael Jordan didn't violate copyright