COTTAGE GROVE, Ore. -- Police are asking for help finding a Cottage Grove man who disappeared nearly six years ago.
Police said Robert Richardson went missing on Feb. 14, 2012. He was 60-years-old at the time.
Cottage Grove Police Department:
- 400 E Main Street
- Anonymous tip line: 541-767-0504
- Case number 2012-0310
Richardson left indicators that he might harm himself, according to police.
Investigators said Richardson contacted his family and told them where they could find his Ford Ranger pickup. Detectives were able to find the pickup on Gowdyville Road but there was no sign of Richardson.
They said at the time of his disappearance, Richardson had mobility issues and they don't believe he would be able to walk long distances. Police said he suggested that he was waiting for a friend to give him a ride out of the area.
Investigators would like to hear from anyone who has any information on Richardson or his disappearance. Information can be left anonymously.
- Police continue searching for man 6 years after disappearance
- Linn County man discovered after disappearing
- Search continues for missing Roseburg man
- City of Eugene continues search for chief of police
- Springfield child found after disappearing Monday
- Search continues for man who went missing in April
- Cottage Grove Police Search for Missing Man
- Search for missing Springfield teen continues
- UPDATE: LCSO continues search for suspect
- Daughter continues search for missing mother