EUGENE, Ore.-- Police are asking for the public's help locating two men they think may be connected to a shooting at the Courtside apartments.
The shooting happened Saturday night around 9:15.
Officers said two masked suspects knocked on the door of an apartment on the 4th floor before they fired a handgun.
They said the suspects fled the scene before they arrived. Investigators said they don't know which vehicle the suspects were in or what direction they were headed.
Police told KEZI Jacob Richter-Shae and Cody Moore may be to blame for the incident. Richter-Shae may also be going by the name "smoke." They say he is a suspect in multiple crimes, including domestic abuse and at least two shootings. Moore is also a suspect in at least two of those.
"Both suspects are considered armed and dangerous. Anybody seeing them or having any contact with them should call 911 immediately. If anybody has any tips related to the incidents or knowledge of either of these individuals whereabouts, they should call 541-682-5837," Lt. David Natt said.
Richter-Shea is about 6'1" and weighs 178 pounds. Moore is 5'10" and weighs 150 pounds.
- Police search for suspects connected to Courtside apartment shooting
- Police searching for pickpocketing suspects
- Eugene police search for suspect in shooting near Albertsons
- Winston Police searching for attempted kidnapping suspect
- Albany police search for burglary suspect
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for theft suspect
- Police search for stabbing suspects in Eugene
- Eugene police search for bank robbery suspect
- Man arrested after shooting at Springfield apartment