RIDGEFIELD, Wash. (Art Edwards, KGW) - Portland resident Dan Lipski is hospitalized in Bangkok, Thailand after being hit by a bus earlier this month.
The 32-year-old Lipski was in Thailand working as the tour manager for singer Joe Jonas. His parents, Doug and Vicki, say he’s had two brain surgeries so far and is in a coma.
"He has so many friends and so many people praying for him," said Vicki. "That means everything."
The Lipskis plan to travel to Bangkok later this week. They’ve set up a GoFundMe account to help with medical costs.
- Portland man, tour manager for Joe Jonas, hit by bus
- Man critically wounded in Portland shooting
- Driver hits and runs over a Northeast Portland woman
- Man in custody after 3 hurt in Portland hit-and-run
- Portland Marathon canceled for 2018
- Man arrested in Portland after allegedly targeting women in elevators
- Portland man sentenced to 17 years for stabbings
- Jury awards $7 million to Portland man shot by police
- Portland jury awards nearly $2M to man injured by car