PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- Portland police have arrested a man on suspicion of fatally shooting another man at a Portland boat ramp in August.
According to law enforcement officials, 30-year-old Jamias L. Hart-Resberry was arrested Saturday on charges of murder, unlawful delivery of cocaine and violating his parole.
Police say Hart-Resberry is suspected of shooting 47-year-old Andre D. Pennington at the M. James Gleason Memorial Boat Ramp on August 20.
Details surrounding the shooting have not been released.
Police say 16 people have died via homicide in Portland so far in 2018. Thirteen of those deaths were because of shootings.
- Portland police make arrest in fatal shooting
- Wife arrested following fatal shooting of Portland chef
- Analysis: Homeless make up majority of Portland arrests
- Portland makes landlord moving cost rule permanent
- Police oversight agency looks into Portland arrests of homeless
- Police fatally shoot Coos Bay man
- Man critically wounded in Portland shooting
- Portland murder suspect arrested in Eugene
- Man arrested after two carjackings in Portland