SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A rally opposing Ballot Measure 105 is scheduled to take place outside of the Springfield City Hall Thursday.
Oregonians United Against Profiling said they'll be rallying against the measure starting at 5:30 pm.
Ballot Measure 105 would repeal the state's illegal-immigrant sanctuary status. The sanctuary law prohibits state agencies from asking about a person's immigration status if they haven't committed another crime.
- Rally in Springfield to oppose Ballot Measure 105
- Anti-Measure 105 activists canvass Springfield neighborhoods
- Ballot measure could reopen Drain library
- Ballot Measure could allocate $4M to Lowell school repairs
- Pro-Second Amendment measure to appear on Klamath ballot
- Planned rally opposes recreational pot dispensary in Creswell
- Springfield bond measure seeks $10 million for road projects
- Supporters, opponents rally as Measure 101 vote nears
- Two ballot measures go head to head for Eugene city auditor
- Benton County ballots mailed out