JOSEPHINE COUNTY, Ore.-- Oregon State Police have arrested another murder suspect in the death of a Crescent City man.
Last week, a grand jury indicted three people in the death of 22-year-old John Reitterer.
Reitterer was found in a shallow creek off Illinois River Road last June.
One of the suspects, 22-year-old Ryan Eldred, has been in Josephine County Jail since November.
Another suspect, 19-year-old Damian Atwood was arrested Tuesday.
"Our Criminal Investigation Detectives were in Josephine County following up on other cases." Said Oregon State Police sergeant Jeff Proulx. "They happened to spot Atwood as a passenger in a vehicle." Proulx went on to say Atwood jumped out of the vehicle as officers went to stop it. He said detectives chased him down and arrested him.
Police are still looking for the third suspect, 22-year-old Elizabeth Hudson, and ask anyone with information to call Oregon State Police.
- Second Suspect Arrested in Connection with Crescent City Murder
- Blitzing the Preseason: Crescent Valley Raiders
- Portland murder suspect arrested in Eugene
- Two arrested in connection with Springfield robbery
- Bend murder suspect pleads guilty
- Police arrest suspect in 2016 Eugene murder case
- Junction City teen found murdered in Idaho; 3 arrested
- Police search for suspects connected to Courtside apartment shooting
- Police arrest Marcola woman in connection with two robberies
- Two teens arrested in connection with fatal Willamina fire