EUGENE, Ore -- The City of Eugene began their second round of leaf pickup yesterday. This service runs through January 19.
All residents should have put their leaves out on their curbs for pickup over the weekend of December 23 - 25.
Leaf delivery is also available upon request from now until January 5.
Click here for a leaf delivery request form.
- Second round of leaf pickup underway
- Leaf pickup starts this weekend in Eugene
- 13-year-old boy killed by pickup near Cottage Grove
- Bicyclist in the hospital after crash involving pickup truck
- Curbside recycling pickup under threat in Oregon communities
- Bicyclist hit by pickup suffers life-threatening injuries
- Homicide investigation underway in Roseburg
- Downtown Roseburg improvement designs are underway
- Preparations underway for annual 'Whiteaker Thanksgiving Dinner'
- Oregon’s dungeness crab fishery gets underway