EUGENE, Ore. - Eugene Police are looking for two suspects after investigators said a gunshot was fired at the Courtside Apartments.
Officers received the call around 9:14 p.m. Saturday night in the 1400 block of Orchard Street. They said two masked suspects knocked on the door of an apartment on the 4th floor before they fired a handgun.
Police said the suspects fled the scene before they arrived. Investigators said they don't know which vehicle the suspects were in or what direction they were headed.
Officers said no injuries were reported and there is no on-going threat to the public.
KEZI 9 News asked EPD about the residents who lived in the apartments that the suspects approached, but they said they are not releasing anymore details about the investigation at this time.
If you saw or heard anything in the area around that time, you are asked to contact Eugene Police.
- Shot fired at apartment complex near UO campus
- UPDATE: Police investigate bomb threat on UO campus
- UO unveils designs for new multi-million dollar Knight Campus
- UO student mugged near campus, says two men punched him
- UO sororities taking extra precautions walking near campus
- UO football player arrested
- UO fraternity under fire for derogatory letter
- Eugene Police send out a safety warning after two incidents near UO campus
- UO unanimously approves Nike sponsorship
- Suspect in triple-shooting at Springfield apartment complex charged with Murder