ROSEBURG, Ore. – Roseburg Cinemas is having a special showing of "The 15:17 to Paris" starring Roseburg native Alek Skarlatos on Saturday.
Skarlatos will be there, not just on the big screen, but in person. He plays himself, alongside his friends Spencer Stone and Anthony Sadler, in the film based on the trio’s efforts to stop a terror attack on a French train in 2015.
The event kicks off at 5 p.m. and goes until 8:45 p.m. Skarlatos will arrive with the National Guard at 5:30 p.m. and will be available for autographs at 6:30 p.m.
He will also give a presentation to introduce the film.
“We’re going to have an introduction and premiere of the film at 7 p.m. We’ve given away about 100 tickets to the local radio stations so they’re going to be filling that particular show,” said Nathan Davies, the general manager of Roseburg Cinemas. “But we’ll have shows all weekend long starting Friday so there will be lots of opportunities to see the film for everyone.”
Tickets go on sale Tuesday. They can be purchased in person or online.
Davies said people who don’t have a ticket for the showing on Saturday can still stop by for an autograph.
- Skarlatos will be at '15:17 to Paris' screening in Roseburg
- Alek Skarlatos attends special screening of The 15:17 to Paris
- Alek Skarlatos will run for Douglas County commissioner
- Roseburg VA director resigns
- Screen Actors Guild Fast Facts
- Trump's 2017, in 17 tweets
- Homicide investigation underway in Roseburg
- Roseburg plans road construction projects
- Homeless man steals $350,000 from Paris airport
- 2015 Paris Terror Attacks Fast Facts