SEATTLE, WA., - The body of a missing snowshoer has been recovered at Mount Rainier National Park.
Park officials say the man's body was found Tuesday morning about 4,500-foot feet up the mountain.
Officials say the man was reported missing Monday after he separated from his partner while descending from the Muir Snowfield.
A search began Monday evening and resumed again Tuesday morning.
The Pierce County Medical Examiner's Office will identify the man and determine his cause and manner of death.
- Body of missing snowshoer found on Mount Rainier
- Body of missing teen found on coast
- Missing hiker's body found at Toketee Falls
- Man can stand trial for 2011 killing of Rainier police chief
- Body Found Identified as Missing Woman Kendall Smith
- Body found in McKenzie River identified as missing woman
- Deputies identify body found in Albany as missing man
- UPDATE: Body found in Willamette identified as missing canoeist
- Body of missing fisherman found on Oregon beach
- Authorities believe body found in Dayton is missing woman