PORTLAND, Ore.-- One small town girl got a chance of a lifetime last weekend as she saw her idol live in concert.
Jasmine Maddox from Klamath County was pulled on stage at Katy Perry's concert in Portland. Katy Perry asked Maddox to make a wish and she wished for something big.
"It turned into the night of a lifetime," said Jasmine's mom, Amanda Graham.
Maddox has been asking to see Katy Perry in concert for four years. On February 2, that wish finally came true.
"We are from a tiny town of 800 people. We did not go there thinking that this was going to happen." said Graham.
Maddox was called up on stage and was asked to make a wish.
"What's your wish, Jasmine?" Perry asked her.
"For me and my mom to get a house," Maddox replied.
Graham said in that moment, she was the proudest mom in the world.
"In the moment I thought back into my 12-year-old brain as to what I would have wished for and certainly at the time it would not have been for a house for me and my mom," Graham added.
The two currently live with Graham's parents.
The videos have blown up on social media. The Instagram video alone, Graham said has over 300,000 views and her own personal Facebook video from that moment, almost 10,000.
- Oregon girl makes selfless wish on stage at Katy Perry concert
- Local child becomes Make A Wish Oregon recipient
- Oregon girl becomes Wish Kid, gets shopping experience of a lifetime
- Eugene Marathon grants it's sixth wish
- Web Extra: Katie Rainsberger after PAC-12 cross country championships (10/27/17)
- Man sentenced for sexually abusing Oregon girl
- First responders prepare for concert at Autzen
- Ex-youth Oregon pastor pleads guilty in girls' video case
- Thurston High School girls make it to state wrestling championships
- Web Extra: Katie McWilliams on upcoming games against ASU, UA (1/10/18)