WINSTON, Ore. -- Two men were arrested in connection with Monday’s burglary at the Bi-Mart store in Winston, police said.
Tyler Ganieany, 18, a Winston-area transient and Jonathan Long, 20, of Winston were arrested on charges of burglary, theft and criminal mischief.
Officers were contacted around 8 p.m. on Monday about a possible lead in the case. The follow-up investigation led to the arrest of the subjects who allegedly broke into the store and stole binoculars, gun scopes, a shotgun, and some flashlights.
The stolen property was recovered as evidence in the case.
- Two men arrested in Winston Bi-Mart burglary case
- Winston Bi-Mart burglarized early Monday morning
- Affordable housing residents get gifts, food from Bi-Mart
- Bi-Mart breaks ground on a massive new warehouse
- Bi-Mart raises gun purchase age to 21
- Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival kicks off final year in Brownsville
- Harrisburg approves letter of support for Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival
- Organizers work to address safety issues at Bi-Mart Willamette Country Music Festival
- Three arrests made in Winston Subway robbery
- Winston man arrested for online sex crimes