EUGENE, Ore. -- The Board of Trustees at the University of Oregon has unanimously voted to approve an $88 million contract with Nike.
The new contract is an 11-year agreement. The current contract with Nike expires in June of 2018.
The Oregonian reports Nike would pay $2.5 million in cash and spend $5 to $6 million in gear each year.
The Ducks will also receive $3 million signing bonus.
- UO unanimously approves Nike sponsorship
- Nike extends $88 million sponsorship offer to UO
- UO football player arrested
- Thurston High School student designs Nike shoes
- Court: Nike logo of Michael Jordan didn't violate copyright
- Nike senior executive to step down after inappropriate workplace behavior
- UO students unveil renewable energy plan
- UO players to meet with Taggart
- UO releases details of Mario Cristobal's contract
- NCAA accuses UO athletics of multiple violations