PORTLAND, Ore. (KGW) - TriMet released video showing what happened the day a 71-year-old grandmother and her one-year-old grand-son were kicked off a bus and left in the pouring rain.
The family said the incident happened in late January along Highway 224.
They said the woman boarded a relatively empty bus when the driver asked her to fold up the stroller she was using.
The family said she struggled to fold it up, and the video showed another passenger try to help the woman.
The family said when she didn't fold the stroller up fast enough, the driver kicked her off the bus.
A TriMet spokesperson said they are looking into this incident, and this is not the level of customer service they expect from drivers.
- Video shows woman getting kicked off a bus with 1-year-old grandson
- Grandson suspected in grandfather's death
- Coos Bay man killed, grandson held as suspect
- Grandfather, grandson killed in Christmas morning fire in Warren County
- Holocaust survivor kicked off bus for service dog, files suit
- Video shows Ohio police officer kicking a man in the head during an arrest
- Video shows fatal police shooting of Illinois woman
- Father of child with cancer facing deportation granted 1-year stay
- State closes Indianapolis day care after 1-year-old seriously hurt
- Video shows patient left at cold bus stop at night, wearing only a hospital gown