PORTLAND, Ore. (KGW) - TriMet released video showing what happened the day a 71-year-old grandmother and her one-year-old grand-son were kicked off a bus and left in the pouring rain.
The family said the incident happened in late January along Highway 224.
They said the woman boarded a relatively empty bus when the driver asked her to fold up the stroller she was using.
The family said she struggled to fold it up, and the video showed another passenger try to help the woman.
The family said when she didn't fold the stroller up fast enough, the driver kicked her off the bus.
A TriMet spokesperson said they are looking into this incident, and this is not the level of customer service they expect from drivers.
- Video shows woman getting kicked off a bus with 1-year-old grandson
- Grandson suspected in grandfather's death
- Coos Bay man killed, grandson held as suspect
- Holocaust survivor kicked off bus for service dog, files suit
- UPDATE: Woman charged in EmX bus attack
- Caught on camera: Woman attacks passengers on EmX bus
- LTD proposes bus route changes
- Police: woman kicks away man trying to rob her in Eugene
- SVDP's Holiday Joy program kicks off
- Graffiti Weekend kicks off in Roseburg