Corvallis, Ore. -- Oregon State running backs coach Michael Pitre speaks with the media after fall camp practice Saturday.
Pitre talks about the strengths of the running back group, how they make up for lack of experience, and Artavis Pierce taking on a leadership role.
OSU opens the season at Ohio State on September 1st at 1:00 p.m. pacific time.
- Web Extra: Michael Pitre on the mental toughness of OSU's running backs (8/18/18)
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren after week two of training camp (8/18/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton after week two of training camp (8/18/18)
- Web Extra: Travis Dye on development and running backs (9/11/18)
- Web Extra: Jim Mastro on running back development (9/11/18)
- Web Extra: Drew Eubanks on healthy OSU team (10/18/17)
- Web Extra: Scott Rueck at OSU media day (10/26/17)
- Web Extra: Brian Lindreg at OSU's early Signing Day (12/20/17)
- Web Extra: Jonathan Smith at OSU early signing day (2)
- Web Extra: Nick Madrigal On OSU Loss to Arkansas (6/26/18)