EUGENE, Ore. -- The White Bird Clinic is offering free walk-in counseling and referrals at the Downtown Eugene Public Library.
They said they aim to increase community access to White Bird's services.
The service started March 5 and will be available Mondays through Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. They will also offer the service Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
White Bird staff will provide emotional support, resources, and problem-solving assistance that will be paid for by a one-year grant from Lane County.
For more information click here.
- White Bird offers free walk-in counseling at Eugene Public Library
- White Bird Clinic offers services at Eugene Public Library
- Cystic Fibrosis walk held in Eugene Saturday
- Free women's self-defense class being offered
- Eugene man provides free haircuts for homeless
- Eugene police offer spring break safety tips
- Man cited after interrupting speech at Eugene Library
- Eugene Library prepares for 40th annual book sale
- Eugene Emeralds win Northwest League Championship with walk-off balk
- Coburg Police offer free rides home on New Year's Eve