LAKEVIEW, Ore. (AP) - A Lakeview woman has been arrested on charges of having a sexual relationship with a 12-year-old boy more than a decade ago.
The Herald and News reported Tuesday that authorities say 39-year-old Ronda Lynn Easton had the relationship with the boy when she was between 26 and 27 in Klamath County during an 18-month period beginning in January 2004.
Court documents do not describe the nature of the relationship.
Easton has pleaded not guilty to second-degree rape and first-degree sexual abuse.
If found guilty, Easton faces at least 75 months in prison. She was ordered held on $50,000 bail.
(Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman arrested for sex abuse of boy, 12
- Registered sex offender arrested Tuesday on sex abuse charges
- Medford daycare operator arrested in sex abuse case
- Man faces sex abuse charges, accused of abusing 2 teens
- Medford chiropractor faces sex abuse charges
- Lebanon man faces sex abuse charges
- LCC Board member accused of sex abuse
- Junction City man arrested in Oklahoma for Oregon sex abuse allegations
- Former Monroe firefighter jailed again, faces 3 sex abuse charges
- Man sentenced for sex abuse outside South Eugene High School