PORTLAND, Ore. -- A woman who was found lying in the yard when firefighters arrived at a Lebanon house fire is being treated at a Portland hospital.
Hospital officials said Cynthia Poole, 56, is in critical condition at Legacy Oregon Burn Center.
Fire crews found her lying in the yard of a home on West Maple Street after a fire broke out.
Officials are still working on to figure out what caused the fire.
- Woman found lying in the yard of a Lebanon house fire clings to life
- Lebanon house fire sends one woman to the hospital
- Lebanon firefighters rescue dog, extinguish house fire
- House fire under investigation in Lebanon
- Fire crews on scene of house fire in Lebanon
- Fire guts Lebanon convenience store
- Fire destroys home in Lebanon
- Woman in Lebanon drives into church
- Fire burns deck of Lebanon home
- Michael Flynn charged with lying to FBI