COTTAGE GROVE, Ore. — A Cottage Grove resident went to the hospital with serious burns Tuesday morning after an RV caught fire.
Crews responded to the 600 block of 10th Street around 8 a.m.
Flames had engulfed an RV parked in the driveway and were spreading to the garage.
“A column of smoke visible when we left the station across town and flames were six to eight feet through the windows of the trailer,” said Paul Hughes, South Lane Fire District Chief.
The RV is a total loss and the exterior of the garage is damaged. Fire crews saved the house.