«

»

Electrical Fire Burns Manufactured Home

GREEN, Ore. — An electrical fire damaged a manufactured home in Green Saturday evening.

The fire happened around 9 p.m. on Carson Lane.

Investigators say the fire started in one of the bedrooms when an electrical outlet overheated and lit the fabric of the box spring and two mattresses.

The residents discovered the fire after they lost power where the fire started. One of them went to a neighbor’s house to call 911, and the other went to rescue some of their pets.

Firefighters quickly put out the flames.

One resident was taken to the hospital for possible smoke inhalation.

Photos courtesy of Douglas County Fire District No. 2.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


9 × 2 =

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>