GREEN, Ore. — A carport, storage building, wood pile and a nearby power pole all caught fire early Thursday morning in Douglas County.
When crews arrived, they found the fire threatening the nearby home.
Firefighters say it was so intense it initially kept them from being able to get close to the house and unable to use a nearby fire hydrant.
It took them about 25 minutes to get the fire under control.
No one was hurt, but the owners do face about $25,000 in property damage.
Firefighters say electrical overheating was the source of the fire.
Photo courtesy of Douglas County Fire District No.2.