«

»

Fire Sends One to the Hospital

EUGENE, Ore. — A trailer is a complete loss and the person who was inside when a fire started is in the hospital.

There’s no word on that person’s condition.

Firefighters say the call came in about 4:30 p.m. from behind a business in the Glenwood area.

While there’s no exact cause right now, fire marshals say RV and trailer refrigeration and heating systems can ignite if they’re not properly maintained.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


3 + = 7

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>