EUGENE, Ore. — Several construction projects are starting across Eugene during the week of July 15. Drivers should expect delays in these areas and are urged to use caution in work zones.
- 5th Avenue from Monroe Street to Jefferson Street and 5th Avenue from Lincoln Street to Olive Street.
- Sidewalk ramps on Alder Street from 18th Avenue to 24th Avenue.
- Broadway from Washington Street to Lincoln Street.
- Elmira Road from Highway 99 to Maple Street is closed July 16.
- Sidewalk ramps on Hilyard Street between Broadway and 13th Avenue.
- Irvington Drive, one land will be closed for repaving.
- Olive Street between 10th Avenue and 13th Avenue