POSITION VACANCY POSTING
KEZI, Inc. is accepting applications for the position of:
NEWS OPERATIONS MANAGER
OPENING DATE: September 19, 2012
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
• Previous management experience is preferred, but a strong photojournalist with management potential will be considered
• Microwave ENG experience required
• Knowledge of Sony XDCAM-EX and Edius editing system preferred
• Capable of working under pressure and meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy working environment.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills; a “team player”
• Ability to work shifts as assigned including weekends, weeknights, overnights and holidays as needed
• Four year college/university degree in journalism, communications or related field preferred
• This position is primarily responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and scheduling photographers and editors. Through constructive feedback, helps develop shooting and editing skills of reporters, photographers and editors. Shoots and edits video content for all platforms, including KEZI 9 News, KEZI 9+ Nonstop News, kezi.com and KEZI 9 News Mobile.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• This is a full-time salaried position.
DRUG-SCREENING IS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENT.
Email cover letter, resume, references and link to reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If by mail to:
Ms. Debbie Carter
KEZI 9 News
PO Box 7009
Springfield, OR 97475
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER