Crews responded to Carry on Trailers a little after seven Thursday night to check a fire alarm.
They found smoke inside the building. Luckily the building has sprinklers, and they extinguished the flames. Even so, crews had plenty of work to do.
“We had to get to the roof, make sure nothing had extended,” said Coburg Fire Chief Chad Minter. “Evacuate all the smoke and then we’ll turn it over to the property owner.”
Firefighters say the fire started in the paint booth exhaust system, but they’re not sure what sparked the flames.