Girl Trapped in Washing Machine

PASADENA, Texas — A 5-year-old Texas girl is recovering in the hospital after she was locked in a washing machine. It happened Tuesday evening at a public laundromat in Pasadena, Texas. Police say the young girl was trapped in the machine on high speed a while before anyone noticed. “Unfortunately, she spun around in that … Continue reading »

Eugene Boy Swallows Detergent

EUGENE, Ore. — A Eugene family spent Christmas Eve in the hospital after their 2-year-old boy swallowed laundry detergent. Ariel Rathsack says that night was a parent’s nightmare. They had just finished lunch when her son Mason came running into the room looking sick. The next thing she knew, Mason was vomiting everywhere. “He came … Continue reading »