Adapter Causes Garage Fire

SUTHERLIN, Ore. — Firefighters saved a Sutherlin home that caught on fire Monday morning. When crews got to the scene, they saw smoke pouring out of the garage. They kept the flames in the garage, eventually figuring out that an unprotected multi-plug adapter sparked the fire. Firefighters say make sure your adapters are polarized or … Continue reading »

Fire Damages Sutherlin House

SUTHERLIN, Ore. — A fire caused extensive damage to a house on West First Avenue. Neighbors called 911 early Tuesday morning when they smelled smoke and saw flames coming from the house. Firefighters quickly put out the fire. No one was home when the fire happened. Investigators say the fire was caused by an overheated … Continue reading »