«

»

Three Injured in Roseburg House Fire

ROSEBURG, Ore — A family of six was forced to evacuate their house after a fire broke out in the kitchen. An unattended pan full of grease on their kitchen stove ignited and the fire quickly spread.

Just before 10 p.m. Thursday, the Roseburg Fire Department responded to the call of a house fire at 866 N. E. Nash St. When they got there, the firefighters discovered the flames had spread to the kitchen cabinets. They were able to quickly extinguish the fire.

Three of the residents were injured as a result of the fire, and two were transported to the hospital by ambulance.

Damage to the home was estimated to be about $6,000.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


− 5 = 3

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>