Downtown Eugene was the site of a very colorful event Saturday evening. The city's first "Holi" festival took place at the Farmers Market Pavilion and featured a traditional throwing of powdered dyes.
- Local School Information
- KEZI 9 News:
- Download Our Apps
Currently in Eugene
Eugene Police Department arrested two and seized a large amount of fentanyl, methamphetamine, two firearms and $2,500 cash on Thursday, March 23.
Corvallis police said the man blockaded himself within the home he broke into.
The death of a baby back in February is still being investigated, and the BCSO is asking for info about the baby's health, welfare and whereabouts.
Students have been learning vital trade skills by building structures for those who lost their homes in wildfires.
Oregon lawmakers considering bill which would give $1,000 to qualified homeless people; some on the street weigh in
Under the proposal, the monthly payments would have to be used for things like rent, food, childcare, emergency expenses, or "other goods or s…
"Nightingale is a little bit different because I live with my residents, I know personally, we make a community so we all can help each other …
- Students uneasy after UO basketball coach's comments
- Corvallis woman loses fingers in workplace accident at ice cream shop
- Historic Hayden Bridge in Springfield is up for sale
- Police respond to report of shots fired in west Eugene
- Lane County Sheriff’s Office searches home in west Eugene
- Investigation leads to two arrests, seizure of drugs, guns and cash
- Oregon posts new job following Altman's comments about fan attendance
- Semi-truck crashes into tree, kills driver, OSP says
- OSU professor & Eugene residents react to Donald Trump's arrest prediction.
- Sweet Home man killed in officer-involved shooting
- Arrests made after shots fired near Churchill High School
- Coos County first responders mobilize huge response to find missing child
- A wolverine has been spotted outside its normal range for the first time in over 30 years
- Resident at Oregon State Hospital campus cottage jailed after assaulting residents and staff, Oregon State Police say
- Dump truck crash into gas line closes Eugene street