For 14 years, Bags of Love has been helping kids suffering from abuse, neglect, poverty or homelessness.
Oregon State Police said the woman drove southbound in the northbound lanes of I-5 and caused one accident.
Two men were said to have approached a woman who had just parked her vehicle to go into a store.
Officials with the City of Eugene secured contractors to replace soil, grass, irrigation and electrical systems to restore the park to what it once was.
Contractors are replacing park infrastructure and damaged topsoil, as well as adding a new walkway.
The Lane County Constructing a Brighter Future Project includes help from students of high schools in Lane County.
- Eugene woman wakes up to strange man watching her in her bedroom
- Eugene fireworks ban decided
- Law enforcement investigating death near Junction City; nearby residents weigh in
- New die-hard Duck bikers leading the team to games
- One man dead after car crash in Pleasant Hill
- Manhunt ends with two arrests after armed carjacking in Gateway area
- 1 dead following semi vs. car crash on McKenzie Highway
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-105 Eastbound between Coburg and I-5 shut down after crash
- Eugene City Council bids farewell to Claire Syrett after recall vote
- Police investigating threat against Eugene middle school
- Corvallis resident arrested after fatal crash on Interstate 5
- Convicted child murderer and rapist from Lane County dies while in prison
- Eugene man sentenced to prison for stealing car and using it in armed robbery
- OSU student seriously injured after hit and run; Corvallis police investigating
- Man dies of injuries in hospital after head-on collision