The law was instituted to curb gun violence and suicide.
The BBB has tips to avoid falling victim to moving company scams.
Oregon State Police are investigating the incident.
In a partnership with St. Vincent De Paul and Willamette Family, women's sober-living program called The Phoenix House opened its doors Friday.
Rick Holifield, co-owner of Hunter Brake & Alignment on Tyinn Street said it's not just about the parking. The bigger issue revolves aroun…
Eugene police officers have been stationed in downtown on Friday and Saturday nights over the last month.
- Teacher allegedly chokes a student at Willamette Leadership Academy in Eugene
- 'Along Came Trudy' loses liquor license following COVID violations
- Disturbing new details emerge about couple charged with manslaughter in daughter's drowning death
- 4J superintendent candidate described as "bully" in letters sent to district
- Crash along Highway 99 sends at least three to the hospital
- Texas governor: 15 killed in school shooting; gunman dead
- More allegations in 4J superintendent search
- Local school districts scramble to find substitutes
- Eugene Springfield fire crews rescue two in Willamette River
- More than 100 confirmed or suspected cases of monkeypox have been reported in 12 countries, including the US
- One dead in Myrtle Creek officer-involved shooting; roommate speaks out
- Linn County Sheriff's Office seek help in finding illegal dumping suspect(s)
- Oregonian sentenced to federal prison for illegally exporting marijuana
- Death penalty no longer on the table for convicted murderer
- Eugene police seek tips in arson cases