EUGENE, Ore. -- A new software app aims to reduce bullying in schools and workplaces.
Called Stop It, it was created by Stop !t Solutions. The tool allows for anonymous reporting of bullying and harassment. Administrators at schools can use a system that lets them have two-way conversations with those reporting incidents.
The app also claims to deter bullying, due to the possibility of anyone reporting them.
The founder says he was inspired to create the app after hearing about a teen who committed suicide after being bullied.
- Anti-bullying app helps to stop bullying in schools and workplaces
- Burger King takes on bullying with ad
- New law holds parents accountable for school bullying
- Family says bullying at school put their son in the hospital
- Buying secondhand for back-to-school shopping helps environment
- Eugene couple helps spread the holiday cheer
- Company helps businesses recycle 50 percent more
- Electrician work helps keep the lights on
- Donations help women in need with breast cancer treatment
- Study: Exercise may help with chemotherapy side effects