EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene's final Fix-it Fair takes place this weekend, where participants can repair items instead of replacing them.
All kinds of things can be repaired at the fair, from clothes to electronics. Volunteers and professionals walk you through the process of repairing each item.
Organizers ask that each person only bring one item, so more people can be helped.
More than 270 people attended the first two Fix-It Fairs.
This week's fair runs from noon to 3 p.m. at the Lane Events Center.
- How to fix your cherished items for free
- JSMA hosts free family day
- Guide to a waste-free holiday
- EPD promotes free car seat clinic
- Fix-It Fair set for Saturday at Lane Events Center in Eugene
- Lane County plans free plastics roundup for spring
- Free composting workshop set for Saturday in Eugene
- Free Bikes 4 Kidz plans donation drive in Eugene and Springfield