EUGENE, Ore. -- There area many types of perennials that can attract pollinators to your yard. Caleb Johnson from Johnson Brothers Garden Market talks about salvia, scabiosa, gaillardia, fleabane, and monarda. All these plants attract hummingbirds, bees and butterflies to your garden.
There are plants you can add to your garden to attract some buzzing friend.
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 6:38 PM
Updated: Jun 13, 2019 1:25 PM
- In The Garden: The perfect plants to attract hummingbirds, bees, and butterflies
- IN THE GARDEN: Plants that will attract hummingbirds to your garden
- Hummingbird Wholesale makes recycling easy
- IN THE GARDEN: Planting edible plants
- In The Garden: Perfect trees for patios
- In The Garden: Plant detective
- In The Garden: Planting blueberries
- In the Garden: Low-maintenance plants for your garden
- In The Garden: Repotting house plants
- In The Garden: Planting in clay soils
Scroll for more content...