LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- It’s time to get your leaves ready to be picked up in Eugene, Springfield and the rest of the Lane County, and there are specific rules depending on where you live.
In Eugene, crews will be begin picking up leaves Tuesday, Nov. 13, in the central, north, south and west zones.
Residents need to put the leaves in a pile on the curb.
In Springfield, the first leaf pickup with be Nov. 26 west of 28th and 31st streets.
You need to put your leaves in a medium-sized bag with no other yard debris.
Crews start picking up leaves in Lane County Tuesday, Nov. 13, in the Santa Clara area west of River Road.
Make sure they’re away from drains, parked cars and pedestrians.
Leaf collections help protect flood drains, pedestrians and improve water quality for aquatic life in local streams and rivers.
- Leaf collection set to begin in Lane County
- Leaf collection, delivery to continue through January in Eugene
- Lane County Fair seeks to reduce waste
- Lane County holding plastics roundup event
- Hazardous waste roundup scheduled in Lane County
- Fix-It Fair set for Saturday at Lane Events Center in Eugene
- Lane County officials urge residents to recycle electronics
- Lane County wants to improve already high waste recovery numbers
- Electronics can be recycled at new locations in Lane County
- Detectives are determined to solve Lane County murder case