EUGENE, Ore. -- OSU’s Lane County Extension Master Food Preservers are holding a food dehydrator class Tuesday, July 24, at the Community of Christ Church in Eugene.
The class will cover how to dry fruits, vegetables and meats. Many people dehydrate food so they can enjoy it year-round.
The event starts at 5:30 p.m. and costs $35.
- Master Food Preservers plan food dehydrator class
- Consumer Reports: Baby food warning
- Reusable beeswax wraps keep food fresh
- In The Garden: Transform winter squash into comfort food
- Consumer Reports looks at social media for reporting food poisoning
- Firebusters: Never leave cooking food unattended, officials say
- Love Food Not Waste teaches kids waste prevention in Eugene
- Annual Operation: Food Rescue event held in Eugene
- Relief Nursery receives donation after ThanksGIVEaway food drive
- Advanced metals classes added at Thurston High School