EUGENE, Ore. -- A business in Eugene wants to make sure their products don’t end up in the landfill, so they’re hosting a recycling event all week long.
You can turn in clean plastic bags, bottles, jars and lids to Mountain Rose Herbs through Sunday, Nov. 18.
They’ll also take plastic pumps and misters, essential oil tops and spice jar tops.
“This is the second time we’ve done it,” marketing strategist Kiley Gwynn said. “It worked out really well the first time, and the second time is going very smoothly for us as well, so we are going to gauge how we might be able to do this permanently in the future.”
You can drop items off at the store at 152 West 5th Ave. They’ll turn them into pellets to create plastic lumber, which can be used to make picnic tables and benches.
- Mountain Rose Herbs hosting recycling event in Eugene
- NextStep Recycling cutting back its hours in Eugene
- Eugene art museum hopes to inspire families to recycle
- Free document shredding event held in Eugene
- Hummingbird Wholesale makes recycling easy
- BRING Recycling putting on Buy Nothing Day event on Black Friday
- Annual Operation: Food Rescue event held in Eugene
- How to recycle your Christmas tree
- Company helps businesses recycle 50 percent more
- Marion County scales back curbside recycling