ROSEBURG, Ore. – A ribbon cutting ceremony was held for Roseburg’s new electric vehicle charging station in December.
The city manager said the location is perfect for people who want to walk around and visit local businesses while charging their cars.
She said they want to make Roseburg an attractive destination for visitors with electric vehicles.
This is the third free charger in Roseburg. The other stations are at the downtown parking garage and near the Umpqua Valley Arts Association building.
- Ribbon cutting held for new electric vehicle charging station
- Roseburg adds new electric vehicle charging station
- More electric vehicle charging options coming to Coos Bay, Roseburg
- Oregon reaches halfway point to 50,000 electric vehicles
- Consumer Reports: Best electric mowers
- Lane Electric has scholarships available for members
- LTD to add 11 electric buses
- Free document shredding event held in Eugene
- EPUD offering rebate for hybrid electric water heater
- Thurston High students learning how to build electric race cars