ROSEBURG, Ore. – There’s a new place in Roseburg to charge electric vehicles.
The station is at the Roseburg Public Library.
City Manager Nikki Messenger said the location is perfect for people who want to walk around and visit local businesses while charging their cars.
She said they want to make Roseburg an attractive destination for visitors who have electric vehicles.
This is the third free charging station in Roseburg. The other stations are at the downtown parking garage and near the Umpqua Valley Arts Association building.
- Roseburg adds new electric vehicle charging station
- More electric vehicle charging options coming to Coos Bay, Roseburg
- Ribbon cutting held for new electric vehicle charging station
- Oregon reaches halfway point to 50,000 electric vehicles
- Consumer Reports: Best electric mowers
- Search continues for missing Roseburg man
- Lane Electric has scholarships available for members
- Skilled to work: Roseburg students take home national awards
- Skilled to Work: Roseburg High School brings back auto shop
- Roseburg High students learning plant science hands-on