Photo Gallery 10 Images
SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- After additional assessment, fire officials now say more than 500 structures have been destroyed by the Holiday Farm Fire.
An 80-person Urban Search and Rescue team has evaluated about three-quarters of the structures inside the fire perimeter over the past few days.
Below is the status of structures that have been assessed at this time:
- 503 destroyed
- 9 failed (high risk of sudden collapse)
- 28 damaged
- 230 no damage reported
This includes residences, commercial buildings and outbuildings.
Officials said there are 1,018 structures in the fire perimeter, and the number of structures destroyed could grow over the lengthy process of evaluating those homes while hazards and ongoing firefighting operations continue.
If you are a resident who had to evacuate due to the fire and would like to receive information about your home, you can call 541-682-3977 between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. More information will be provided as the assessment continues.
For those who would like to learn the status of their home in person, a Multi-Agency Resource Center will be available on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from noon to 7 p.m. at the Lane Events Center, 796 West 13th Ave., in Eugene. The center will have representatives from the following:
- Utility companies
- Lane County Elections
- Insurance companies
- Housing support agencies
- Senior and Disabled Services
- Environmental Health
- Lane County Assessment and Taxation
- Waste and debris disposal coordinators
- Permit and land management staff
- Faith-based services and support
- Mental health and medical support
This Resource Center will not be a donation drop-off or pick-up location and is only open to those whose homes and properties are in the fire area. For more information about the current donation and volunteer site, click here.
Below is additional support for those who have been affected by the fire:
- Emotional Support Line: 1-800-923-HELP (4357)
- Disaster Stress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746. This line is available in 100 languages, 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- In-person crisis support with Lane County Behavioral Health: The Graduate Hotel, 66 E. 6th Ave. Eugene, Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 to 5 p.m.
The Holiday Farm Fire is now estimated to be more than 170,000 acres, as of Wednesday morning.
Containment remains at 8%. A total of 783 people are working to put out the fire.