Better late than never! Soldiers will finally receive letters sent to them by students that somehow were lost in a food donation box in Gwinnett County.
A woman who works at a local co-op that provides meals to the less fortunate was sorting through the donation boxes when she came upon the letters. All of the letters were written during the months of October and November.
The woman then took the letters to the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office so they could be distributed.
They will be placed inside the stockings of soldiers for the Christmas holiday.
- Woman finds children's letters to soldiers in food donation box
- Woman accused of stealing from church donation boxes
- A letter to Kurdish soldiers from a US military wife
- Soldier on Soldier Attacks Fast Facts
- Local food bank concerned about proposal to replace food stamps with a food box
- Uber helps reunite Army soldier with his teenage children
- Firing guns, finding bodies: Life for Yemen's child soldiers
- Anxious Brits have bought hundreds of food-prepper 'Brexit Boxes'
- Woman donates kidney to coworker