Five people were shot during a dispute at a Las Vegas apartment complex.
Investigators say they're working to interview more than a dozen witnesses to the shooting that killed two people.
The shooting happened around 8 p.m. Wednesday at a complex near Bonanza and Pecos roads.
After three hours police said they were getting conflicting stories from many of those involved.
In fact, four people inside a vehicle that police initially described as a suspect vehicle, called to report they were involved after driving a mile and a half from the scene.
Police have since said the people in the vehicle are people of interest.
Police are expected to spend all night trying to figure out what happened. At this stage, detectives say they believe those involved have some sort of relationship.
In addition to the two victims who died, police say three others were taken to the hospital. Two of those victims are said to be in critical condition. The third person reportedly has superficial wounds.
- Two dead, three injured in Las Vegas apartment shooting
- How to help Las Vegas shooting victims
- Las Vegas woman wakes up to apartment ceiling collapse
- Grandmother, mom and daughter injured in Las Vegas Strip robbery
- Woman dead, pregnant woman injured in shooting
- Vegas Golden Knights inspire Las Vegas girl with cancer
- What we learned from the Las Vegas shooting report
- Las Vegas shooting documents include second person of interest
- Parkland survivor's dad escaped harm in Las Vegas shooting
- Shocking 'Shoot A School Kid' billboard appears in Las Vegas