One person died when a trench collapsed in a Morrow neighborhood Thursday afternoon, a spokesperson from the Warren County Sheriff's Office confirmed.
A trench in the Woodlands at Morrow neighborhood collapsed around 12:05 p.m. Thursday, according to dispatchers.
Construction crews were at the scene of the trench on Anne Marie Drive when it collapsed, as shown in Chopper 9's aerial video. The equipment and trucks at the scene say "JK Excavating."
Hamilton County Urban Search and Rescue arrived at the scene just after 1:15 p.m.
Just before 3 p.m., Lt. John Faine said the mission is now, officially, a mission to recover the deceased person's body.
- One person dead in Morrow trench collapse, Warren County officials say
- Emergency crews rescue worker after trench collapse
- Warren Beatty Fast Facts
- Warren Buffett Fast Facts
- Elizabeth Warren's big mistake
- Elizabeth Warren Fast Facts
- Miami building collapses unexpectedly
- Officials: Mother Killed, 2 Daughters Injured In House Collapse
- Highway bridge collapses in Italy, leaving about two dozen dead
- 2 dead after Amazon building partially collapses in Baltimore