Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain plans to return to Washington soon, sources close to the senator tell CNN.
McCain was diagnosed with a brain tumor in July. In December, it was announced that he would return home to Arizona to recover from cancer treatment instead of returning to the Senate to vote on a finalized version of the GOP-backed tax plan.
McCain was diagnosed with a brain tumor in July
A specific date for his return has not yet been determined
McCain is feeling better following his recovery in Arizona, the sources said.
A specific date for his return has not yet been determined.
- McCain plans to return to Washington soon, sources say
- Tapper: Washington needs McCain more than ever
- McCain's last message read aloud as Washington returns to work without him
- Meghan McCain's emotional return to 'The View'
- John McCain described as increasingly frail, Senate sources say
- Trump rejected plan for McCain statement
- John McCain's goodbye is in classic tradition of Washington's Farewell
- Playboy announces plans to party in Washington
- Sen. McCain returning to Arizona, will miss tax bill vote
- Reliable Sources: Trump's unreality